I love all the connections between my favorite TV shows (Heroes, Lost, 24). There's so many actors/actresses that make an appearance in more than one of those shows. And even The Office! The kid that played Claire's boyfriend with the ability to fly in Heroes, is the actor that played Hunter in The Office...Jan Levinson's secretary when she was at Corporate. In 24, the actor Zachary Quinto plays a mild, computer geek, analyist at CTU, while in Heroes, he plays the main psycho killer badguy. It's weird to think of the two different characters that he plays. Greg Grunberg is another main character in Heroes, who plays a small part in Lost. He's the pilot, Seth Norris, who gets ripped out of the cockpit by the island monster. There are many more connections between minor characters in these TV shows. I love all these little connections!!
I haven't been doing much else with my life. I've kinda been glued to my TV now that it is the Playoffs for baseball. The Rays and Red Sox are advancing, which makes me happy. There's a break until Thursday, when the NLCS starts. So I can resurface and try to do something productive for the next few days. I've spent many, many, many hours the last few weeks beginning work on my Christmas present that I will be giving to my family this year. Family (including the Christie Chrew) - you should be getting excited, because I think this will be one of the best Christmas presents EVER!! (Even if it is a "home-made" thing). I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!
PS - Taylor, Lauren, Adrianne, (and Kenny, please relay to Dylan). You all better be practicing up on your Guitar Hero skills for Christmas. I need some competition this time! :)
4 comments:
Mere - I'm so glad that you are getting in 'Heros'. I do love it. Although I must admit, I was a little put off by the first episode of the season - it was much darker and gorier than last year. I'm still trying to figure a lot of things out - but like you said, many people are! Happy Heroing and Losting and 24ing (is it going to be on this year?
Auntie Cath
You betcha 24 is on this year. Finally!! There's a 2 hour "prequel" TV movie in November, and then the regular season starts January 2009. I'm excited!
Sam likes to watch me play GH3. By Christmas the new one will be out - if I have a job by then i'll buy it.
mere...too much tv....
Tay...i want a wii fit
and even if you have a job...you won't start getting paid until NEXT AUGUST!!!!
Post a Comment