Saturday, November 15, 2008

This One's For You, Kira!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! To one of my oldest, and dearest friends...

Kira has been giving me crap for the last couple of weeks now about never updating my blog. I decided that I might as well give her some sort of a birthday present since I'm not in Chicago to grace her with my presence!!

Sorry Kira, but I guess I'm not really updating. Think of this as more of a birthday card. And hey, at least my blog has changed, right?!

Even though it's a little crazy that my best friend is now prego, I'm very happy and excited for you!! Then again, you have been preparing for this step of motherhood for a very long time!

I already miss you like crazy, and playing intramurals with you throughout the entire year, every year, and our girls nights. And I really am going to see what I can do about visiting you in Houston for a day over Christmas. I love you tons! Have a happy birthday!





Dwight: "I.D. badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?"

3 comments:

Kira said...

Thanks Meredith- I was just telling Brian last night... "You know who I really miss hanging out with most?" He says "No, Who?" I said "umm Meredith." Seriously its just not same here with having you to hangout with. Also we got Mario Kart for the Wii if you have it... I dont think you do, but if you do or you get it we can play each other online! Thanks again, you made my day, and wow those pictures are pretty old!

Meredith said...

i knew you'd enjoy the old school pictures! :)

Carolyn said...

I have some REALLY old pictures of you two?!! Now, that would be funny!
And Happy Birthday Kira!