It was awesome to have the complete attention of all four boys all to myself! We got back to the house around midnight and Cade came running out the front door, yelling my name with his arms wide open. Derek and LeLe greeted me once I got inside. Poor little Kevin could not hang on any longer and had fallen asleep under the dining room table waiting for me to get there. Leah and the 3 older boys had me watch the Polar Express with them. I had not seen it yet. The boys didn't last long and crashed on the couch. Leah and I stayed up til 3 finishing the movie and talking. The next morning I woke up to tiny feet creeping in the door of the guest room. Kevin had come to see me. It was so great to see all of them again! I got to go and watch Dylan, Derek, and Cade play their basketball games that morning. They're such little ballers.
And finally, after an extra 24 hours, I was back in Homa Homa!
The Office calendar:
Jan 6th: "I think it's great that the company is making a commercial. Because not very many people have heard of us. I mean, when I tell people that I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers, or muffins, or mittens, or. . . . And frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide." -Jim
2 comments:
Having Mogster show up in Houston was a Christmas Miracle for many reasons.
#1-Spending time with her...duh!
#2-Having a partner in crime
#3-Gaining a witness to my chaotic life up close and personal with all of the "why" behind the "do" is very validating...
She almost ripped the miracle out of my hands when she dodged Reid's traveling undies coming from Kent and put me in the direct line of fire....poor Anna had to deliver the package to us the next week. Lucky for me, Kenny signed for the goods at the door and I was not assigned to do any undie washing prior to leaving for Homa Homa.
attention whore.
Post a Comment