Back in Utah again. Back to the snow. Back to work. Back to being away from my family. Well stink!! This is no fun anymore!
Being gone for a whole 2 weeks was a blast! However, it also makes it harder to leave, and to go back to work. I think I'll survive though. We had a TON of fun! I have this weird habit where I don't touch my camera, until I'm with my family. In 14 days, I took 1,295 pictures/videos. No, that's not a typo. I try to capture whatever I can, then anyone who copies my pictures can pick and choose what they really like. I broke my camera after a few days, trying to push AD off of a skateboard and her taking me down with her. I guess I deserve what I get. My very gracious brother gave me his camera (which is the exact same one that I had). He was looking for an excuse to get himself a new camera anyways. So the picture taking resumed. I have so much to tell about my vacation. I decided it would probably be easier to just write many posts instead of one huge, ginormous one. Besides, my many posts will still probably be long themselves, after putting lots of pictures on. So stay tuned!
Auntie Cal gave me an awesome present: A 365 day The Office calendar. I love it! It gives me a quote every day (except I've never figured out why calendars like to combine Saturday and Sunday). So I'm going to enlighten all of you with those quotes. If you don't watch The Office...deal with it!!!
Jan 1st: "So Ryan got promoted to corporate, where he's a little fish in a big pond. Whereas back here in Scranton I'm still top dog in a fairly large pond. So who is the real boss, the dog or a fish?" -Michael
Jan 2nd: "I am going to live for a very long time. My grandma Schrute lived to be 101. My grandpa Mannheim is 103 and still puttering around, down in Argentina. I tried to go visit him once, but my travel visa was protested by the Shoah Foundation." -Dwight
Jan 3rd/4th: "Almost marrying Roy Anderson was as close to Pamela Anderson as I ever want to be." -Pam
Jan 5th: "Ever since I was a kid, people have been telling me that I can't do things. You can't be on the team, you can't move on to second grade. Well, now they're telling me that I can't win back clients using old-fashioned business methods. We'll see about that. And FYI, I eventually aced second grade, and I was the biggest kid in class." -Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah i noticed you never gave me my SD card back. Thats no bueno.
You are silly. I have this little issue of NOT taking pics when I'm with my family. Go freakin' figure.
As a side note, I have GOT to find me one of those calendars. Please be incredibly honored that I found ONE and gave it to you!
xoxo...oh, and I'm glad you're back!
Thanks for the helpful use of your car while you were gone! It was mucho appreciated!
our family is odd. taylor said "no bueno" and kelli said "mucho appreciated"
Post a Comment