

The Thursday before last I was playing softball with my friend's team. The other team decided to hit me in the face with the ball! It didn't hurt all that much, but boy did it give me a serious swollen eye. It got even worse than in these pictures. At the time, Lauren's wedding was two weeks away. Mom banned me from sports until after the wedding. I'm bad, and don't listen, so I played again just this last Thursday. But, I at least warned her I was playing. And I was good and only played catcher so that I wouldn't get hurt. In slow pitch softball, the catcher is where you put the crappiest person on the team. So yeah, there was no action for me to hurt myself with!
Hey, it looks like I'll actually be normal for this wedding, and not in a cast and sling and what not like for Stephy's wedding!
6 comments:
OH, so pretty! You can be my vicarious sports self--you know, the one who can actually play the sports and doesn't get picked last ('cause that's me). Hope your bruise is better in time.
Nice one, Mere. :)
seriously. please blog.
One day you'll update this again... I can feel it!
Remember how you have a blog? It seems that some others have not forgotten! Pretty much in the whole time I've known you you've never updated it. I really do think that you should post stuff that makes you laugh more often because you're always sharing it in other forms!
Also I just read all of your old posts. It was interesting because I've heard a lot of those stories!
Post a Comment