Adrianne absolutely cracks me up. I get the most random texts from her almost daily and they just make me laugh so hard.
This is from the other day:
"Today's the day that these stupid americans will finally accept my blood...i can feel it!!"
To which I responded with laughing and that I thought they would never take our blood.
"I'm going to convince them today, it's my day!"
35 minutes later: "Today was not the day, it will never happen. I quit trying to save lives starting today."
About 4 hours later that night: "I drove to campus and walked home...stupid blood people, they ruined my whole day."
Randomly this morning:
"My ocd is really bad today, I just cleaned all the cabinets in the kitchen and reorganized everything..."
The best part about this is that she just did this last weekend.
Ohhh, AD...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment