skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mogs

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I can't fall asleep. So I'm super tired when I wake up for work. Then I go home and take a nap because I can't function. Night time rolls around and I'm awake for a long time again. Such a vicious cycle.
Posted by Meredith at 12:07 AM

1 comment:

Taylor said...

try jack daniels

August 20, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (25)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • Adrianne: mom dropped me off for my first day of ...
      • I suck at communicating.
      • Softball and I have a love/hate relationship
      • Jackson Hole
      • My Birthday at Work
      • I can't fall asleep. So I'm super tired when I wa...
      • Dad has been extremely spoiled with his new car th...
      • Mere: "I'm having a dilemma. I bought two differen...
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)

About Me

My photo
Meredith
I work when I have to, but I wish I could play ALL day!
View my complete profile