Friday, September 2, 2011

Duke

Here's the new pup. He's pretty awesome. I adopted him from an animal shelter. Aunt Cal found him searching for adoptable dogs online, and she went to go see him. After I was done with work that day, I went down to see him for myself. I loved him, so I took him home with me! He's about 2 years old. It's pretty sweet to get an already trained dog.


Duke at the shelter with Cal


On the way home. We got him some water from Sonic.


Happy boy at home. He wags his tail all the time.


It was pretty warm in the house the other day. Duke knows how to cool off.


Playing with his tennis ball.

2 comments:

Brad & Lauren said...

He's so cute!!! I think you need to change your blog picture to one of you and him!!!

Adrianne said...

I can't wait to meet him!!