Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Last night was a Stake FHE, and it was an outdoor movie on one of those big blow-up screens. I thought it would be perfect to take Duke to. Plus, guys like dogs. Especially big dogs. And Duke is a stud. Not long after I found a spot and put blankets down, some of my friends from my ward were standing around talking with me, and a guy comes over and asks if anyone is sitting in the empty spot by me. He played with Duke and we ended up chatting for awhile. He has my number now. Score. Duke did his job.

High five, Duke!

7 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

Go Duke! He's seriously the perfect wingman.

Brad & Lauren said...

score! you didn't tell me this...

Becky said...

Good work, DUKE! BEST DOG EVER!

Taylor said...

How come I have not heard this yet. SWEET!

Kara M. said...

haha Score! Way to go Duke! :)

Kelli said...

Duke the Dog Rocks!!

Margaret said...

I wonder if Duke could grab me some children to adopt?