Monday, December 15, 2008

Amendment to "The List"

· the hot-tubbing is best when you're able to have a snowball fight at the same time
· going to the Oklahoma City Zoo

Most of the fam seems to be confused that it was last Christmas that we all went to the zoo, and was wondering why I left it off my original list. Not the case, since I wasn't there last Christmas at the same time as Kenny, Leah, and the boys. The zoo visit was still in the winter when it was freezing, but in February, when we were all there for Alli's birthday/baptism. I have now added it to the list after the response of my family since this Christmas, we are going to start the tradition of going to the zoo in Oklahoma City over the Christmas break.

Because it's pretty cold, most of the animals are housed inside. One building had the big animals like the elephants and rhinos. I couldn't tell you what else was in there, because the foul stench that reached my nose after the first step I took in those doors caused me to run back outside and immediately "toss my cookies", as LeLe likes to put it. I refused to go back in there, so I had to run around other parts of the zoo to find the other end where everyone else was coming out.

I was informed by Dylan, that this time, he would be restraining me with belts and leading me through that building like I'm on a leash, with barf bag in hand. Gotta love my little cousins! I'm sure we will continue with the original event of having to take a picture by every single statue that is there. I wonder what creativity they will come up with this time...









The Office Quote of the Day:
Michael:
"I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I'm going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, such creativity.... Tay just fits right in with all those statues! :)