Friday, December 19, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY...

It has finally come! Since I made my Christmas plans in September, my weeks have been flying by. Somehow I knew this week would slow down and be the slowest in my life!!! Now, I cross my fingers and hope that time continues to go really slow for the next two weeks while I'm on vacation. After that, it can speed up all it wants!

I get to leave work in 5 hours and 51 minutes (I'm not counting down or anything). My flight leaves at 4. Unfortunately I have to stop in Houston. But come 10:45 pm tonight, I should be in Homa Homa!!! It's supposed to snow here again today. Hopefully it won't be bad enough to delay me at all. I can't wait to see my family!! And for Sunday/Monday when I get to see my 4 boys and auntie and uncle!

Oklahoma here I come!!




The Office Quote of the Day:
Michael:
"It's simply beyond words. It's incalculacable."

No comments: