skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mogs

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I don't know how to hold back...

...courtesy of softball.
Posted by Meredith at 9:22 AM

3 comments:

critts said...

Yikes! That does not look fun!

September 13, 2009 at 8:05 PM
Kara M. said...

Mere! You'd think you'd learn your lesson after doing this multiple times....I want to know how you took a shower without dying!

September 16, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Carolyn said...

What a jock.

September 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (25)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ▼  2009 (34)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • This is why I love my sister...
      • I don't know how to hold back...
      • Bear Mountain Ranch
      • Quarter of a Century
      • 4th of July party at the Gier's
      • Extreme tubing
      • My vacation back home
      • I Know...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)

About Me

My photo
Meredith
I work when I have to, but I wish I could play ALL day!
View my complete profile