Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quarter of a Century

I'm now 25. I don't feel any older. I still feel like the kid I normally act like! My birthday was an absolute blast. The day before, Aunt Cathy took me and a few of my friends out to Tepanyaki for dinner.



My birthday I spent at Auntie Cal's house. She made me some amazing brownies!

The day after my birthday, Jeanine came to visit and we went out and partied some more. I love all these wonderful people I always get to hang out with.

3 comments:

bklain said...

You are looking so fab, mer! way to go. So sorry I missed your birthday. I am a terrible friend! please forgive me, and happy belated birthday!!

critts said...

You're so OLD!

Mauren said...

Dude you're gonna have to tell me how you're getting so skinny! You look great! Happy Bday. :)