I got this text from my cousin on Saturday morning: "We are sitting watching conference and randomly (of course) Quince said 'Mom, when can we go to the circus again? Mere's dog is like a magical circus dog cause it can climb up that rock thing and slide down the slide.' Haha!"
This made me laugh. Q is referring to the day we were up at Wolf Creek and we played on the playground. Duke would jump up on the climbing rock and would run down the slide. He's got mad hops.

But he's a lazy bum when it comes to watching General Conference:

4 comments:
I think you are going to become the crazy aunt with lots of dogs.
Yes. AD and I have already discussed how we will be the spinster sisters and we'll have an awesome house with lots of dogs. No cats!
Duke looks like I do during conference. It's the voice of the General Authorities. They are trained to follow Jigglypuff's song.
I'm with Q. Duke is magic.
Post a Comment