skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mogs

Monday, October 3, 2011

Text Messages from AD (Part 4)

Penelope and Curtis are AD's cacti. Penelope is the one with the flower.
Posted by Meredith at 3:10 PM

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Does this make anyone else just laugh?

October 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (25)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • Text Messages from AD (Part 5 - Halloween Edition)
      • I really want to meet the person who came up with ...
      • Conference and Dogs
      • Text Messages from AD (Part 4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)

About Me

My photo
Meredith
I work when I have to, but I wish I could play ALL day!
View my complete profile