skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mogs
Monday, October 31, 2011
Text Messages from AD (Part 5 - Halloween Edition)
First, we have this conversation with AD. She leaves us hanging as to what her costume is:
Later that night, she reveals her costume (larger picture, so you can see, below). I love my brother:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(25)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(4)
Text Messages from AD (Part 5 - Halloween Edition)
I really want to meet the person who came up with ...
Conference and Dogs
Text Messages from AD (Part 4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
2009
(34)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Meredith
I work when I have to, but I wish I could play ALL day!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment