I've had a little bit too much fun rewatching the seasons of The Office. As a result, I haven't done things that I should be doing. My room is starting to get messy, my desk is unorganized at the moment. I didn't do laundry this weekend when I probably should have. And I've been a complete slacker about getting all the pictures from my trip home onto discs to send out to everyone (Sorry LeLe).
Soon I will be back to normal life. But right now I'm having fun! I've discovered that the Bonus Features on the DVDs are totally worth watching. The deleted scenes is like watching an additional 10 minutes of an episode. It's great, i never realized how much I was missing out on. Here's a music video about Dwight that I saw on the season 3 DVDs:
(***Disclaimer*** - There's a naughty word in it. So tune out at about 1:30 to 1:32)
Michael: "You'll notice, I didn't have anybody being Arab. I thought that would be too explosive, uh, no pun intended. But I just thought, "too soon" for Arabs, maybe next year. You know, the ball's in their court. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all your Office Video clips... they make my day. Maybe you should start a blog with just the office stuff! That'd be cool!
You're such a smart one. I already decided that I was going to put an office quote at the end of my posts.
There seriously are no words. LOL
Post a Comment