Don't worry, I'm not professing my love to my actual job. You would probably have to be worried about me if I got to that point. One of my most favorite TV shows is "The Office". It totally cracks me up. At first I wasn't the biggest fan, but I finally got used to the humor in it and now I think it is absolutely hilarious! Definitely, my most favorite part of the series is Jim and his constant pranks on Dwight:
I can watch this show over and over again, and still find it so funny. I love watching it with Auntie Cal, cause she cracks up about as much as I do when we watch it. The latest season just came out on DVD, and the new season starts in almost 2 weeks. I couldn't be more excited!! I've been rewatching the previous seasons to catch up for the premiere of Season 5. Yay!! My only wish is that AD, Lauren, Tay, Scott and I were all in the same place so that we could watch it together, because I know they appreciate it as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, that was funny!!!
At my age I am required to think this show is soooo irreverent. Oh to be young again.....
I LOVE the office too!!!
That's what she said.
Aww that just made my day.. However I should be writing a talk so that just pushed that back... Hmmm maybe I could use Office quotes, that would go over real well! I cant wait for the new season to start! I love the office!
Post a Comment