Here's pictures of my bedroom, taken from each corner:
Here's my closet:
And the living space:
Laundry room/Pantry:
I have thoroughly enjoyed the new place. Especially compared to the housing monopoly in Provo. I only pay $20 more a month in rent then I did at the last apartment, and this one is SO much better.
The Office Quote of the Day:
Michael: "Alright, since I am the boss I will drive as well. Who wants shot gun?"
Stanley: "You can't be serious?! You ran a woman over this morning."
Michael: "Everybody inside the car was fine, Stanley! [To camera:] Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know, I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me......no, don't sue me. That's the opposite of the point I'm trying to make."
3 comments:
Dude that is a sweet place! Looks spacious in the living room.
"Smiling is a form of weakness. Whever I see someone smilling all I see is a chimpanzee begging for his life" --- Dwight K. Schrute.
Luckily this show has an insane amount of good/funny quotes. Otherwise I'd be mad that you used one of them.
LOVE IT!!! It looks adorable. CHAIR!!!!! Say hello to Chair for me..and tell Sort-of Couch I don't miss him at all. ;)
Post a Comment