Here's what I've been up to:
Partying it up at Becky's Asian party.
Our Elders Quorum put together A Night in Paris for all the sisters.
It was fantastic! They spent so much time on it. The decorations were amazing, the food was fantastic, and the entertainment was absolutely hilarious!Played a real game of basketball, for the first time in a while, with Becky and Alicia's ward. Actually, I ended up playing against them because I played for the other team since they were short handed. It was a ton of fun! And it was especially fun because I had a really good game!
Wii Party/Game Night at my apartment.
Of course we played Guitar Hero
(Erika and Annie)
Played some card games. They were playing the boring, regular Uno.
(Alicia and Becky)
A party is never complete without the junk food.
Played some card games. They were playing the boring, regular Uno.
A party is never complete without the junk food.
I've been having a total blast. My friends are awesome and always entertaining! And now it's a holiday weekend and I get a day off of work. All I need now is to start catching up on my sleep!
The Office Calendar:
Feb. 4th: "I'm petrified of nipple chafing. Once it starts, it is a vicious cycle. You have sensitive nipples . . . they chafe, so they become more sensitive, so they chafe more. So, I take precautions." -Andy
Feb. 5th: "Here we go. Everyone, this is a day that will live in infamy. 'Cause today is the day that Jim and Pam become one. . . . I love you guys so much." -Michael
Feb. 6th: "In the last year we have lost seven clients to the big chains. These gift baskets are our ticket back into their lives. We are going to show up at these businesses unannounced, and we are going to win them back." -Michael
Feb. 7th/8th: "Agritourism is a lot more than a bed and breakfast. It consists of tourists coming to the farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, giving them breakfast." -Dwight
Feb. 9th: "When I came home, Sprinkle's body was in the freezer, where Dwight said he left her. BUt all my bags of frozen French fries had ben clawed to shreds. . . . Something's not right. The vet's doing an autopsy." -Angela
Feb. 10th: "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower, sometimes I spend too much time volunteering; occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That's the opposite of the point that I am trying to make." -Michael
Feb. 11th: "I have been involved in a number of cults—both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader." -Creed
Feb. 12th: "Who is this old far? Did you just stagger off of the street? Out of a box or something? Who's this worthless bag of bones? Well, this guy is none other than one of the founders of Dunder Mifflin, Mr. Robert Dunder." -Michael
Feb. 13th: "Man, what a day, huh? How can it get any worse? The computer crashes with the porn, and then Meredith with the accident, and then Pringles. God. That's three things. I'll tell you what's going on. This office is cursed and we need to do something about it." -Michael.
The Office Calendar:
Feb. 4th: "I'm petrified of nipple chafing. Once it starts, it is a vicious cycle. You have sensitive nipples . . . they chafe, so they become more sensitive, so they chafe more. So, I take precautions." -Andy
Feb. 5th: "Here we go. Everyone, this is a day that will live in infamy. 'Cause today is the day that Jim and Pam become one. . . . I love you guys so much." -Michael
Feb. 6th: "In the last year we have lost seven clients to the big chains. These gift baskets are our ticket back into their lives. We are going to show up at these businesses unannounced, and we are going to win them back." -Michael
Feb. 7th/8th: "Agritourism is a lot more than a bed and breakfast. It consists of tourists coming to the farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, giving them breakfast." -Dwight
Feb. 9th: "When I came home, Sprinkle's body was in the freezer, where Dwight said he left her. BUt all my bags of frozen French fries had ben clawed to shreds. . . . Something's not right. The vet's doing an autopsy." -Angela
Feb. 10th: "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower, sometimes I spend too much time volunteering; occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That's the opposite of the point that I am trying to make." -Michael
Feb. 11th: "I have been involved in a number of cults—both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader." -Creed
Feb. 12th: "Who is this old far? Did you just stagger off of the street? Out of a box or something? Who's this worthless bag of bones? Well, this guy is none other than one of the founders of Dunder Mifflin, Mr. Robert Dunder." -Michael
Feb. 13th: "Man, what a day, huh? How can it get any worse? The computer crashes with the porn, and then Meredith with the accident, and then Pringles. God. That's three things. I'll tell you what's going on. This office is cursed and we need to do something about it." -Michael.
7 comments:
I want to party too. Come party with me. Let's play some GH.
hey, you fly me out to pennsylvania and i'm game! but do you really want to continue getting a butt whoopin' in GH?! :)
Boo-Ya!!! I made the Blog! And I know what you should do tomorrow...Sleep because I am coming back tomorrow and the partying is going to begin again!
Wow, I can't believe the Elder's Quorum threw that bash for the girls. Our EQ just had a social and the wives ended up planning the whole thing. Figures...
Haha...yeah, we didn't do a single thing!
Say hi to Steve and Ben for me that is cool that you guys party. Looks like you are having a lot of fun.
You are such a party animal Moggy! We love it!
Post a Comment