Tay called me this morning, and told me to go look at a link that he had sent me. It was for a t-shirt, and he asked me if I liked it. I died laughing, it was awesome!! "Good, because I just got it for you. Yes, it's inappropriate, and you don't ever have to wear it...but I thought you would love it anyways." Needless to say, I do! It relates to The Office, so why wouldn't I not like it?! Here's the design of the shirt:

I'm excited! So funny! I'm definitely going to have to be choosy of when and where I decide to wear it, but I for sure will. I love my brother and that he would get me a random gift! He's so nice. You're the greatest, Tay!!!
The Office Calendar:
Feb. 21st/22nd: "I can't do this. I can't be with you. Every time I look in your eyes I see Sprinkles's stiff, lifeless body."-Angela "Then don't look in my eyes. Look right here [at my forehead]. It's an old sales trick."-Dwight
Feb. 23rd: "It's like she only wants to hook up when Ryan comes around. It's gotten to the point where I get excited every time that little dude walks through the door." -Darryl, on Kelly
Feb. 24th: "Inspirational. What did we learn? Well, we have learned that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Because it is illegal, and you will go to jail." -Michael
Feb. 25th: "I'm not saying I had a meteoric rise. But I did. And if they knew how much I was paying for my haircut now, they wouldn't be giving me a noogie. It was two hundred dollars." -Ryan
Feb. 26th: "Spend your whole life trying to get people to like you and then you run over one person with your car. And it's not even one of the popular ones, and everybody gets on your case. Doesn't make any sense. God is dead." -Michael
Feb. 27th: "Pam and Jim are together. Ryan is visiting. Only thing that could make this day any better is ice cream." -Michael
Feb. 28th/29th: "I find the mystery genre disgusting. I hate being titillated." -Angela
9 comments:
haha. why yes, I AM awesome
What a sweet post - you're right, the shirt is totally inappropriate, but it was the thought that counts (I guess).
Wow...all the years of hating each other...finally...finally pay off. I think I have a tear in my eye.
That is hilarious. Does Marcus have access to this blog? Because if not he's going to need one to see this. Hilarious.
I'm going to make you a shirt that says "Kassi is way more awesome than Taylor ever dreamed of being". I'm serious! Ask Kira about Mr. Potato Head, I can make a real kick-A shirt.
Hee, Hee...love the shirt.
Post a Comment