Sunday, April 12, 2009

AD's Not a Teenager!!

March 15th was AD's 20th birthday. No longer a teenager. For a while there she was trying to think of the last horrible thing that she could do as a teenager! Since her birthday was on a Sunday... Bre, Michelle and Sarah Pitts, and I took her out to PF Chang's on Saturday. Then Sunday we had dinner at Cal's for her birthday. Lasagna was what she asked for, and that's what she got!



The 5 of us demolishing the Great Wall of Chocolate at PF Chang's. That thing really didn't last long!!



Erika, Bre, Gpa, and Rach posing with the birthday girl.


Yes, AD, you really are special!


E-money, Kicka, and Adds


Like father, like daughter.


AD wanted Disney movies...


...and games.


This present was the best!


Blowing out the cake that I labored for many hours to make. Okay, not really.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I WANT TO PLAY PARTINI!!!!!

Calene said...

All Disney, all animated, all the time.

Adrianne said...

woohoo-thanks! now i don't have to blog about my birthday!

Kara M. said...

Is Partini any fun? We need to enhance our game collection too!

Meredith said...

I don't know. I had never heard of it. It was on AD's list, so Cal got it for her. You'll have to ask her.

Adrianne said...

i haven't played it yet. i had to put it in storage, you're welcome to ask mere to get it...as long as you don't bend any cards! :)

Breanna Stutz said...

its adrianne's appearance of evil game. its to satisfy her desire to play beer pong. don't worry, i will watch closely to be sure there is no actual martini being consumed while playing partini.

Meredith said...

haha, thanks for putting that upon your shoulders bre!