AD didn't get to go on the normal Easter egg hunt that she's used to from being at home, but Cal did hide a chocolate bunny for her to go find.
We tried multiple times to take a "sister" picture but Jordan had to get in there with his cheeser smile!
Adrianne had a hard time being serious.
Even now she's half smiling...
The girlies.
My best friend
So proper...
...until I say something that makes them really mad.
I don't remember how it happened, but AD said "wipe me" about something, and Cal followed orders!! It was hilarious!
And I have to throw in a picture of Gracie, the crazy cat who loves playing around in water.
The Office Calendar Quotes:
Apr. 8th: "This is who I am now, a guy on a train with no answers. I hope that can be enough for you." -Michael
Apr. 9th: "All right, let me ask you this. Tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this is before I even heard of one or seen one. I just drew a picture of a horse that could fly over rainbows and had a huge spike in its head. I was five, five years old . . . couldn't even talk yet." -Michael
Apr. 10th: "I keep various weaponry strategically placed around the office. I saved Jim's life with a can of pepper spray I had velcroed undder my desk." -Dwight
Aprl. 11th/12th: Michael: "I was under the impression that this was going to be a rap." Darryl: "What's rap?" Michael: "Ok, Darryl, wow. You need to learn a lot about your culture. I'll make you a mix."
10 comments:
Finally I get to see what you've been doing for two months--it looks like a lot of fun!! I love how your family stays connected and has so much fun together. I hope my kids are like that when they leave home. And by the way, cute, cute Easter skirt! Thanks for posting.
Cute Pictures! I love blogs full of pictures! AD has a cute haircut and I liked y'alls dresses/Skirts!
i thought i was your best friend...
No. We determined I was your Suga' Mama, remember?
oh yah-that works too! haha
you and adrianne both looked really pretty on easter! those are great pictures, and jordan was cracking me up! well done mere, well done.
I love yours and AD's easter outfits! You both look so cute! Thanks for finally updating.
I am sorry....but I see several cheeser smiles....
And Cal....you win! You are the auntie I will never be because I draw the line at whiping their hineys! How about whipping their hineys?
Love Jordan's tie!
The word "favorite" has clearly been misused.
Looks like fun. I'm looking forward to seeing everone soon!
Post a Comment