Sunday, April 12, 2009

Moving...

There's been a lot of moving going on the last 2 weeks. I moved apartments the end of May. I'm sad that I'm not living with Erika anymore, but not much I can do about that. Her job was up in the air until 2 weeks before we moved out, so we couldn't really plan on anything because she didn't know what her situation would be like for a while there. I moved in with Amy, who I met through Becky. They were in the same ward. I don't realize how much stuff I have until I'm trying to pack it up and move it. It's a little ridiculous, but I can't seem to part with any of it!

AD's moving out of her apartment, too. It's the end of the semester and she's going to go home. So I've been helping her move some stuff into my TINY storage unit while she's gone for the summer.



I pulled out all my DVD cases to pack them up. I guess I like movies.



Caging the wild beast... I mean, putting my bed in place. (Gotta love having the bed that's been in the family since before you were born!)



I'm a master at fitting stuff into a 5x5 storage unit. We'll be able to fit so much more of AD's stuff!



Becky, thanks for all of your help!! You were a life saver. And Amy, thanks for putting up with me and all my stuff all over the apartment before I finally got it organized!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Unfortunately I remember all too well how much stuff you have...

Carolyn said...

OH, but it seems like you have just as much...just not the furniture!

Kara M. said...

Dang Gina! I need to borrow some movies! :)

Adrianne said...

we have a lot of stuff...

LeLe said...

I love that pic of AD...it needs to be her FB profile pic!

Taylor said...

I like not living around people I know - I never have to help anyone move. Ever.