Sunday, April 12, 2009

April Fools!

I never really participate in April Fools jokes. I'm not creative enough. However, we had to do something at work to keep ourselves entertained. M.C. and Becky decided to take a huge plant from one of the break rooms and put it on Kurt's desk. In response, Kurt took Becky's frog (a stressball with a gooey inside) and dissected it while Becky was in a meeting. He also unplugged everything on her desk. And then we didn't want Margaret, who was working from home that day, miss out on the fun. So we cut her plant down all the way! So we really aren't THAT horrible, because the plant was really mine, and it was just a sad little thing, and I had wanted to throw it away so she tried to help it get better. It wasn't, so I feel no remorse whatsoever for cutting the plant. I uploaded all the pictures and posted them on the respective persons Facebook walls. We definitely had some good fun in the office that day... maybe a little too much!