Sunday, April 12, 2009

Babysitting a Cutie!

Aunt Cathy and Uncle Gary, and Jeff and Kelli and kids were in town last weekend. One night they all went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game. AD and I babysat Addie for them that night. She wasn't too happy about mommy leaving, but she finally warmed up to us for a little bit. She is definitely a cutie!!





5 comments:

Lauren said...

Addie is so cute! and I love wheel of fortune, good TV choice girls :)

Calene said...

I'd like to buy a vowel, please.

Carolyn said...

OK - these pictures just make me angry. That baby wouldn't come within 2 feet of me the whole FIVE days we were in Chicago!

Adrianne said...

haha-babies love me. that is when kelli isn't around!

LeLe said...

Carolyn...build a bridge! Did you try to feed darling Addie with some spoiled milk products?