Sunday, April 12, 2009

And all that Jazz

I went to the Jazz game last month with my friends, Becky and Clint. They played the Houston Rockets. For some reason I have some sort of hatred towards the Jazz. I think it's because of an old roommate and her boyfriend that were really all about the Jazz and pretty stupid when it came to basketball, and it drove me nuts. So deep down, I really wanted the Rockets to win... especially since they used to be my hometown team. But for the sake of my life, I did not openly cheer for them. And I didn't want to be de-friended by Clint, who is an avid Jazz fan. The Rockets put up a fight, and got the lead towards the end, but couldn't hang on. I still had a really fun time. Basketball and friends, some of the best things in life!!


I've been in Utah for 7 years now, and this is the first time I've ever ridden Trax.


Me, Becky, and Clint at the game.


The end. I may be smiling, but I wasn't really happy about the score.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

cute sweater sissy

Kara M. said...

I was at that game too! What are the odds. And you weren't even sitting to far away. Too bad you didn't tell me you were going then we could have said hi!